Terms & Conditions
- In order to make a booking, booking form must be returned completed and signed together with full payment.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 years or if under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pushing Hands UK accept responsibility for arrangements that are totally within our control. However, we cannot accept liability for acts or omissions of any third party or acts and omissions of the person affected.
- Pushing Hands UK cannot accept liability for loss or damage of personal items.
- We do not provide insurance, but you may wish to purchase insurance to cover yourself in the event of cancellation or for loss or damage of personal items.
- Please ensure that the activities are within your physical capabilities and inform us of any medical conditions, allergies you may suffer from. If you require medication of any sort please ensure that you have enough to cover the length of the course.
- In the unlikely event that Pushing Hands UK need to cancel, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Should you need to cancel please do so in writing, once written notification received the following refund charges will apply:
- Over 4 weeks prior to start date full refund less £30 admin fee
- 15 - 28 days prior to start date 50% refund
- 0- 14 days before the start date No refund will be payable
Guidelines for open pushing hands at the event
- The open pushing will be noncompetitive.
- Agree with your partner about how much force you want to employ.
- Respect your partner's skill level and objectives.
- Fitness - is there any fitness issue for you or your partner to be careful of?
- There will be a bell every 5 minutes to signify change partners.
- Pulling / jerking
- Grabbing or holding on
- Head or neck holds or attacks
- Joint locking
- Leg attacks
Please remove jewellery, watches and eyeglasses [if possible].